PLASgran Plastic Recycling – It’s all about high quality
From day one PLASgran has committed itself to providing plastics recycling, materials and services of the very highest quality, utilising the latest technology.
We take our responsibilities to our valued customers, workforce and the environment seriously – ensuring that we comply or exceed all UK & European legislative requirements. Our accreditations demonstrate our complete commitment to constantly achieving both quality management and important industry standards:
- The Company is ISO 9001 accredited
- Working to ISO standards for testing characteristics of plastics including ISO 179, ISO 180, ISO 1133 & ISO 1183-1
- Working to British Standards in plastic recycling
- Environment Agency Registered reprocessor under the Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007 (As Amended)
- Environment Agency Registered for Waste Exemptions
- Environment Agency Permit Holder for Heat Treatment of Plastics
- Environment Agency Upper Tier Carrier Dealer registered
- SIC Hazardous Waste registered
We are partners, members or have association with the following organisations.
These relationships give our customers confidence that we’re working to industry standards in the plastic recycling industry.