Recyclables suitable for reprocessing into regrinds or compounds
With our leading edge recycling technology there are very few plastics that PLASgran won’t be able to buy to reprocess into high quality, homogenised materials.
Once the scrap or waste plastics have been sorted they are shredded/granulated and thoroughly cleaned of any contaminants in our state of the art reprocessing facility – this produces a recycled plastic end product suitable for sale as a regrind or further compounding to yield a consistent, high quality material tailored to our buyers exact requirements.
Below is a list of example waste plastics that PLASgran are always interested in buying – This is not exhaustive so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful and knowledgeable team who will be pleased to advise if you can sell your plastic waste or scrap to PLASgran for recycling.
End of Life:
- Wheelie bins – Production waste or end of life
- Crates – All types taken including crates with handles and labels
- Buckets – No food contaminated
- Utility pipe scrap – Gas, Water, Electric and drainage pipes – PE80 and PE100
- Point of sale displays – Off cuts of PETG, PC or PMMA with or without the film protector
- Caps and closures – Single, two and three piece caps
- Caps with inserts – Wadded, foils, springs or valved
- Containers – Bags, trays and boxes, crates, pots, tubs & trays
- Bottle scrap – Post industrial bottles, drums and cans or baled post consumer
- Woven bulk bags
- PS / PP plant pots & trays